"SAFe is an online, freely revealed knowledge base of
proven success patterns for implementing Lean-Agile development at enterprise scale.
You can learn more on SAFe...
SAFe®: the Scaled Agile Framework
SAFe is a framework developed to allow larger companies to become lean-agile in software development.
It is built on a set of pillars (see the picture), basically the core values.
SAFe is also based on a number of principles:
1. take an economic view
2. apply systems thinking
3. assume variability, preserve options
4. build incrementally, with fast, integrated learning cycles
5. base milestones on objective evaluation of working systems
6. visualize and limit 'Work in Progress', reduce batch size and manage queue lengths
7. apply cadence, synchronize with cross-domain planning
8. unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
9. decentralize decision making
In the end, a set of processes and roles work together in order to deliver a comprehensive framework.
Want to know why we choose SAFe?